Make This Irish Coffee for St. Paddy’s Day!
My favorite Irish Coffee is made with freshly brewed coffee, high-quality Irish whiskey, and topped with homemade whipped cream, It is worth the effort! My twist is to use real maple syrup instead of sugar and a salted caramel CBD truffle.
- 1 ½ ounces Irish whiskey (3 tablespoons/I prefer Jameson)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons maple syrup, to taste. You could use brown sugar instead but the maple syrup tastes better and stirs in easier
- 6 ounces hot freshly brewed coffee (that’s ¾ cup/use your favorite roast)
- 1 The Heart of Hemp Salted Caramel 25mg CBD Truffle
- Freshly made whipped cream as a topping
- Pour the whiskey and 1 teaspoon maple syrup into a warm mug. Pour in a splash of the coffee and stir with a spoon until the maple syrup dissolves into the coffee.
- Drop the salted caramel truffle into the mug.
- Pour in the rest of the coffee. Taste, and stir in additional maple syrup if you would like it a little sweeter. Leave 1/2 inch on top for whipped cream.
- Top with whipped cream. If your whipped cream is lightly whipped (soft peaks), you may need to pour it slowly over a spoon so it floats on top. Serve while the drink is still warm!
- Drink the Irish coffee through the puffs of whipped cream for most fun.
- Enjoy and Happy St. Paddy’s Day!
Spread the love